Thursday, January 19, 2006

listen !

This sucks .. this really does ... why is the question i ask !
I dont know .. I dont even know how should i feel about it ... no senses .. no emotion ... just a lost path .. where thousands of roads cross each other at the same point .. and i am standing on the same point ... the sign boards give directions that make no sense .. where  have i to go .. or all these paths lead to not the place where i want to go ... i am as lost as a sheep in a jungle full of wolves ... there is no light at the end of the tunnel ... we are all doomed .. as doomed can be

When someone talks to me of love .. i mock their innocence ... there is no such thing as love .. there is only one emotion .. hatred ... dark and deep rooted hatred ... the lesser version of which ppl term as love .. we all bear each other .. so that we may live on ...

Look happy now ... feel happy now .. concentrate on the present .. forget what was ... forget what will be ... let go ... let go !

but may be i dont want to let go ... i want to hold onto the past and drag it with myself into the future .. may be i dont want things to change .. may be i never wanted to ...

in life.... u go on ... u will heal what has been damaged ... but all u need to have is patience .. believe in things will get better .. just belive it

as if beliefs change nething ... from my side u can believe in urself ... i just belief in what is real .. what stands out to be real for me .. not what i optimistically assume would become true one day ... I hate u ... coz i loved u ... die ! *bang* *bang* *bang*

silence ....................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wts up bro? you know i kinda like agree with your post....life innit

Yl said...

u can actually get that .. strange .. i cant get it myself ... :D
welcome back .. finally got ur internet back ? :D

Anonymous said...

You can get it if you try to... Its simple... Thats the way life is and goes on... all you have to do is think with your HEAD not your HEART. :p

Lol, I had internet but was really busy with work n stuff...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me. forgot to add my name...

Yl said...

i hope the work and stuff went well :P
Plz pray for me .. i have an interview tomorrow .. my first ever in life .. and i am really tense.. pray that it goes well .. who knows .. shahyad aap ki dua qabool ho jaye ... details Inshallah in the next post .. do pray for me plzzzz

Anonymous said...

Yeah everything's going well...

I will pray for you that Allah Talah does whats best for you...

Don't worry about it man. Just chillout...Seriously...I mean what have you to worry about? Just have faith and trust in Allah... I hope it goes well... Waiting for the next post...

And man, My Duaas...Hmm..Im just a sinful slave of Allah..

You pray for me too, Please...
Best of luck...